network install over ssh
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:10:08 +0200
I'm trying to do an install on a headless machine (a node in a cluster),
and I'm having trouble figuring out what I do when stage 1 is complete.
Stage 1 works just fine - I boot the installation system over the
network, then ssh into the box and run yast. The installation then
completes, and the machine reboots. When I ssh into it again, I can
tell some Yast.Second-Stage thingie is running, but how do I get to
"talk" to it to continue the second stage?

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

< Previous Next >