Re: [SLE] Software updater
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:56:45 +0200
Carl Hartung wrote:
I've set it now to load automatically when I boot and log into KDE. It seems to be running correctly now and I'm happy with it. Maybe, immediately after installation, these programs try to accomplish too much, too soon (concurrently, too) spoiling the new user's experience?

Hi again Carl. I have choosen too much to install. It has done it since yesterday evening. But of course it will reach
the end in hours :-)

How did you set up the what You write above about "load automatically when I boot and log into KDE" ?

Thanks in advance.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen