Re: [SLE] Software updater
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:29:45 +0200
Carl Hartung wrote:
On Friday 19 May 2006 02:56, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
Hi again Carl. I have choosen too much to install. It has done it since
yesterday evening. But of course it will reach
the end in hours :-)

Hi Erik, glad to hear it!

Hi Carl. So am I, and too I'm very grateful. that You have helped me so much.
OT:I would like offering You a drink at the local corner, but maybe You just drink water ;-) ?
How did you set up the what You write above about "load automatically
when I boot and log into KDE" ?

From the KDE main menu 'System' > 'Configuration' > 'Update Software'. The icon loads in your taskbar. Right-click on it and select 'Configure' then wait (and wait and wait) as it refreshes your sources. When it's refreshed, select the second or third tab (along the top) to locate the "launch automatically" checkbox. Enable that and you're all set.

regards,

Carl

Oh yes, that way of course.

Does that mean, that You never use the YOU ?.

I think You do, as to my reading, the Update Software function integrates YOU, RUG and ZEN. Maybe more ?

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen