Re: [SLE] Software updater
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:59:09 -0400
On Friday 19 May 2006 03:29, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Hi Carl. So am I, and too I'm very grateful. that You have helped me so
> much.
> OT:I would like offering You a drink at the local corner, but maybe You
> just drink water ;-) ?

I'm a dad <http://www.cehartung.com/contact.html> so the motorcycle is gone
<sigh> the billiards team and nightclubs are just memories <sigh> and 99.9%
of the time I drink coffee. If I make it to Denmark some day, I'll take you
up on it, though! :-) Thanks!

> Does that mean, that You never use the YOU ?.

I believe that's the idea.

> I think You do, as to my reading, the Update Software function
> integrates YOU, RUG and ZEN. Maybe more ?

I still have some reading to do, as well. See you around on SLE, Erik, and I'm
certain you'll be very pleased with 10.1!

regards,

Carl