Re: [SLE] Retail SUSE vs OpenSUSE
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:34:42 +0100
On 19/05/06, Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What books do you recommend? Personally I would like the option of a
disks only set and not from some knock off house on the web. As to the
books they do provide they are somewhat thin. It should be possible to
get official recommendations from Novell as to third party treeware or
even buy through them.

I beleive there is one publisher of RH books which has recently turned
its hand to Suse but I forget the link. It was on Amazon as I remember.

There are two I would personally recommend. Sams - SuSE Linux 10
unleashed or the Wiley SuSE Linux 10 Bible. Both are excellent books.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire