Re: [SLE] FreeNX - resizable window ?
  • From: David Bottrill <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:48:26 +0100
On Friday 19 May 2006 21:40, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > I'm using FreeNX and so far I'm happy with it.
> >
> > However, on the windows client there doesnt seem to be a way to resize
> > the window - does anyone know if there is a way to do this ?
>
> The Windows version won't have that feature in any time soon.
> This is because X on Windows does not support the new resize extensions.

Download the non-gpl nomachine client for windows from:

www.nomachine.com

These are the guys that developed NX whilst the commercial NX server isn't
free the NX clients for several architectures are. These clients allow you to
set the screen size within the configuration for each saved NX session.

David

--
David Bottrill

david@xxxxxxxxxxxx