Re: [SLE] General comments about 10.1 retail (box)
  • From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:01:02 -0400
On 5/23/06, jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx> wrote:
George Stoianov wrote:

> xp. I start them every mourning side by side and watch the show :). I
> am at my 9 desktops + 15 apps ready with a database and 2 web servers
> and more running prior to my xp box checking for virus defs on the
> network :).

and now the "sleep" (in french "veille", not sure of the
english) works. 10.1 awakes with all in place :-)

and it keeps getting better :), my windows xp's sleep/hibernate mode
kills my laptop everytime everytime I have to use the button or take
the battery out. That happens a lot less or not at with SuSE on the
same laptop and the same os runs on a bunch of other old hardware
without problems..
g.

jdd

--