Re: updater update
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:29:36 -0700
I read an interview by some Novell exec this week that said they were
working on the 10.1 update problem and that a fix would be issued the
end of the week. Do the SUSE people here know if that update will fix
the current updater that does not work or am I going to ultimately
have to go through the gyrations that have been explained in another
thread(s) here to get any updates -- even to fix the updater?

Thanks for any info. I just installed today and if the fix is coming
in a few days and the virgin install will get the update I'd just as
soon not unistall zmd, etc.

Chuck Davis