Re: [SLE] Re: updater update
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 02:21:24 -0400
On Sunday 28 May 2006 02:11, Mike McMullin wrote:
> I'm sure it'll help with the packages. I'm not sure about the updater
> though, it won't shut-down and after re-boot it errored. :( I assume
> you added the directory into your apt sources, that ought to be easy
> enough to do.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.

No, I didn't add the directory as an apt source, I just did an 'apt-get
update' and then 'apt-get install blocxx-devel boost-devel curl-devel...' and
so on, listing all twelve packages. I believe these -devel packages are
simply part of 10.1.

As far as the "won't shut down" behavior, you've got to be patient... it goes
on for several minutes. I didn't time it, but close to 10 wouldn't surprise
me.

Carl