Re: [SLE] ipv6? -- IPv6 is actually a dream (and there's common FUD)
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 09:41:27 -0500

Hi Bryan,

Whole discussion about advantages of IPv6 and how many corporations use it doesn't help if I have to wait longer for name resolution, and that is concern of most private users. When my ISP implement IPv6 than I can enjoy advantages, until that time I have to disable it to get out as fast as possible.

I disagree with folk that try to generalize their problems with mixed networks and blame all on the protocol instead of particular implementation, but than you should answer to Michael James not to Per Jansen that pointed out difference between protocol and implementation.

HTH
--
Regards,
Rajko.