Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.1 boxed version ZMD Problems and other questions
  • From: Leendert Meyer <leen.meyer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:41:36 +0200
> Besides, I prefer KDE, and I couldn't get it to work with KDE at all.

Huh? I tried XGL/compiz as well, in/with KDE, and - apart from the "wobbly"
effect that made me go crazy and immediately logout - it ran well. But since
I longed for the features of KDE's window manager, I switched back. It was
nice to try out, but the extra eye-candy did not weigh up to the missing
features from the window manager (amongst others zoom horizontally!, which I
use a *lot*).

;)

Cheers,

Leen