SPAM: Re: SPAM: Re: [SLE] Re: Should I sit this one out?
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:03:03 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 14:56 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Monday 29 May 2006 14:48, Mike McMullin wrote:
> > The repair system comes to mind. I've had it bomb 4 times when
> > booting disk 1 and opting to repair the installation. (Broke my YaST
> > trying to fix the updater.)
>
> That doesn't sound good, has it been reported to bugzilla?

No it hasn't. I was too tired and out of sorts to do it. It's
another wait till the weekend issue. BTW Anders this was opting for
both automatic checking and expert checking. It restarted in ncurses
mode both times, the system was slower than it's ever been, so slow I
came back to it every 15 minutes or so to see if it required any input.

< Previous Next >