Re: [SLE] Should I sit this one out?
  • From: Lew Wolfgang <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:58:50 -0700
Hi Hans,

I agree with you 100%. It just seemed that the number
of significant issues increased with 10.1. Indeed, I
did try the ISO on a dual Athlon system last Thursday.
Alas, it was very flakey due to, I think, bad hardware.
I'll try it again on stable hardware before making a
final decision.

News at 11:00!

Regards,
Lew