KTorrent is Nice!
  • From: noniko <noniko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:04:42 +0900
Hi, It's the third day of my downloading SUSE 10.1 OSS.
I'm not complaining! I'd like to say I can start and stop downloading at
any time using KTorrent and it's great. I'm using KTorrent in SUSE 10.1
RC2. KTorrent had never worked in 10.0 but it's completely fixed. Good!
I start downloading in the morning and stop before supper (In our house
like rabbit hatch, we have meals in the same room we work with PC. It's
not good for digestion to eat with PC cooling fans as BGM). I can do it
with my pace.
Now 84% of data has been downloaded with downloading speed 30-100kbps
via CATV broadband connection. I can see with which hosts(Peers) I am
sharing data. Now I have 32 Peers and 19 of them uses Azureus as client.
Wow, it's popular.

--
noniko
noniko@xxxxxxxxxxx