Re: [opensuse] Registration in 10.1
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 09:28:45 -0500
houghi wrote:
On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 01:35:18PM +0100, Thomas Hertweck wrote:
I have long stopped being paranoid, because I know I am followed.
Especially on the Internet.
This should not be an excuse to make it worse! Your behaviour is just a
sign of resignation. The problem has nothing to do with paranoia.

I think it has to do everything with paranoia. From `dict paranoia`:
Unwarranted suspicion of the motives of others.

houghi

What if word paranoia is not proper term?
If you have circumstances that resemble to something that you already have seen and you didn't like development, it is not paranoia, as it is not unwarranted, it is just sensitivity.

--
Regards,
Rajko.