Re: [opensuse] 10.1 DVD delay
On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 10:13:56AM -0400, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> Sorry. create_package_descr is what I was looking for. Found it on SF
> along with the latest makeSUSEdvd. By the way, is the ARCHIVES.gz file
> only supposed to show what is in the last iso opened for making the dvd
> iso?

It is supposed to have all the info on the ISOs. I could perhaps in a
future edition unpack the ARCHIVES.gz files, add them together and then gz
them again. That would however need yet another program to be available
and I like as little programs used as possible.
So it is unlikely I will include it.

houghi