Re: [opensuse] Thank you to the Team
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 04:18:34PM +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
> I'm only saying thatI think Novell (as well as the openSUSE, that's us btw)
> should be prepared to do some damage control - and put a damper on people's
> expectations for 10.1. Do some damage control - or else I fear that the state
> of 10.1 can seriously damage SUSEs reputation in the long run.

I say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" all the time. Still people install
each and every version that comes along and complain at the same time that
they are forced to upgrade so often. Sigh.

I am waiting for my box to arrive and then first do a trial install and
then decide wether I will install it or just sit this one out. For me from
what I see there is no real need to go from 10.0 to 10.1. 10.0 is still a
great distro.

houghi