Re: [opensuse] Thank you to the Team
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:40:56 +0100
On Saturday 13 May 2006 12:30, David Wright wrote:
> After seeing some of the negative comments about 10.1 on the list,
> especially about the package manager, I thought I'd take this opportunity
> to say something positive.

You know the funny thing is that even if something is better, people are
always resistant to change. It's just human nature.

I would argue that there is room for improvement, performance wise, with the
new package manager and update stack but I am enjoying being able to
configure my workstation software from the command line with rug...

"rug install foo-package" who can complain about that?

A sterling effort by all the SUSE team, well done!

Cheers