Re: [opensuse] Posts
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:42:39 +1000
On 5/2/06, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Monday 2006-05-01 at 23:14 +0200, houghi wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 10:57:48PM +0200, Hans du Plooy wrote:
> > For some reason my own posts don't come back to me, but I can see them
> > in the mailing list archive.
> It is a gmail problem. I have seen it discussed before. As I don't use
> gmail myself for this purpose I don't recall the solution. Perhaps it is
> enough to find back the thread where it was discussed.

There is no solution.

Always be careful to make such bold statements :-)

I use Gmail, and I create a filter.

The filter triggers on everything sent to "opensuse" and tags it with
a label "openSUSE", and I also set it to skip the inbox.

Everything to openSUSE mailing list then ends up in its own label
(which is like a folder), including my own sent stuff.

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin