date / time problems
  • From: John Moore <database1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:03:36 -0500
I have SuSE 10.0 running at work and at home and it works great. Except
I cannot -- either through the applet at the top of the screen or
through YAST -- get SuSE to do the time right. I set the correct time
and date and click Apply it doesn't stick. I even tried rebooting --
something you usually don't have to do -- but it made no difference.
Sigh. Currently my time is correct but the date reads March 4 (should
be April 3).

I run Gnome so I am thinking this could be a Gnome bug. Any
suggestions?

John Moore
Manager, IS
Quality Care for Children