pppd dialin host how-to?
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:06:50 -0500
Possibly an obvious question, but most of what I can find on google
doesn't help. Does anyone know of a decent how-to on setting up a
dialin server (preferably with the calling side authentication config
too).?

I have to be set up for a cellular modem in about 36 hours and I
haven't used dialup equipment under linux before. Dos & Win yes - I'm
not hopeless - but I got into linux after I got broadband.

Thanks!

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.