Re: [SLE] Stop showing Kmix
  • From: Mello <mellowiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:02:08 +0200
Well, I confirm, in my case (Suse 10, on x86) disabling those two
settings and closing the application doesn't bring Kmix up again at
next reboot. Just to double-check the app is not running in the
background:
ps -e|grep kmix
has an empty output.

I've noticed that there are some settings in
".kde/share/config/kmixrc" which may be relevant to your case.

Good luck,
-mw