Re: [SLE] Why no Reply-to?
  • From: "Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 20:22:37 +0200
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-29-06 12:51]:

In support of Felix, Probably using the Reply-All feature as I have to each time I reply to a mail. Of course it is quite easy to forget to remove one of the email addresse's

But *your* choice of email client!
Oh yes, most certainly!! I would at least assume that the list is democratic enough to let me choose my own email client.

The question is, which email clients, and I assume there are many to accomodate the worldwise audience the list has, are available that provide the 'Reply-To' feature/method this list requires.

We ALL know that many email clienta are not 'suitable' for this list, but no one has yet supplied a list, to my knowledge, of the ones that do provide this lists 'feature'.

From the previous postings I am so far aware that KMail is compliant to this however backward, correct according to standards list.

Can/would anyone care to provide a list, both for the current OP and which, in my opinion, should be included in the list FAQ/Help?

I perrsonally would be most interested in Mozilla and Thunderbird.

Hylton Conacher - Linux user # 229959 at http://counter.li.org
Currently using SuSE 9.2 Professional with KDE