RE: [SLE] nfs and samba
  • From: "Marlier, Ian" <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:49:14 -0500

fine.

I've had some trouble, when the same directory is being shared with
samba and exported with NFS. Not sure if that's the same case that
you're running into...

The 2.6 kernel/NFS4 changed the way that locking is done by the NFS
server, and I think that's why the changed behavior from earlier
versions of SuSE...