Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:33:47 -0700
On Sunday 02 April 2006 07:46 am, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> I'm still confused as to what product offerings will be available in the
> future. I've been using SuSE linux since 5.2, and have purchased the
> Professional distribution with every release. Looking over the website, I
> don't see it offered anymore. Can someone please clarify what the future
> of the traditional SuSE Linux distribution will be?

I am sure someone can, but then it will be argued about, misdirected, the
poster beaten, abused, and persuated to dunk his/her head in a vat of toxic
waste before the list (using the L reply-to feature) will finallycome to an
agreement right in time for Novell to decide (while at a very expensive bar
in Boston) that the names should be changed once again.

HTH!!
--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.