Re: [SLE] KBear FTP on SuSE 10.0
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 19:28:26 -0700
On Sunday 02 April 2006 06:40 pm, Marc Collin wrote:

> > Anyone with any experience with KBear and getting it to work or an
> > alternative GUI FTP client that might work in the SuSE 10.0 (Retail)
> > environment. Be nice to be able to drag and drop folders between the
> > FTP site and the local host.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Clint
>
> kbear is dead... use kftpgrabber

Agree with the first part....I don't know why they even include KBear...never
heard of the second item.

I just use Konqueror. I have all my FTP sites setup in the ftp shortcuts.
Only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't allow me to store
passwords for some reason. Go figure.

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.

< Previous Next >