two installations of openoffice (fwd)
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:30:41 +0200 (CEST)
I am resending this mail.
I sent it yesterday mornig but it still has not appeared on the
list.

Hello suse users:

I am running suse 10.0 with kde 3.5.1
I have the official suse version of openoffice installed.
I would like to install beside this the hungarian version from fsf.
With version 1.x I could do it easily since the original openoffice
version was not in rpm format.
Now I don't know how I can install both these two openoffice
versions since both are distributed in rpm form.
What is the solution?
Thanks in advance,
IG

Több ezer állás Magyarországon és Európában. Állást keres ? Mi segítünk!
Jobpilot.hu - http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,87367,144754/click.prm