Re: [SLE] Customer service?
  • From: "SheridanJ West" <sheridanj.west@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:32:28 +0100
On 4/3/06, Matthew Stringer wrote:
> I think I've figured out why Novel aren't selling many copies of SEL; they > don't advertise any numbers on their website so you have to ring reception,
> the phone system puts you through to the wrong department and the numbers
> they then give you don't work.

Novell is a little too Mountian Standard Timezone for me, there
probably working when most of us are in Bed

> There's a ring back feature where you type in all your details and then

Novell occassionally do 'invade' resellers in the UK with human
employees for the day but I think unless your a fortune 100 Novell
could not care less about you or buy support from them.

Never used the 'competition' - liked Debian though