Re: [SLE] two installations of openoffice (fwd)
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:57:28 +0200 (CEST)
> It is possible to have both the SUSE and original OO versions
installed
> at the same time. I had that here for a while, though I was
using the
> English version.

Thanks!
You're right. I should have thought of this, since the package
names are different.

Now I have another question:
I installed hungarian openoffice.org first. It placed its start menu
entries in start-menu/office/OpenOffice.org 2.0 Base, start-
menu/office/OpenOffice.org 2.0 Calc etc.
I installed then the official suse openoffice. Now it has no start
menu entries in the start menu. How can I generate these?

Thanks,
IG