Not only Xorg, but...
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:32:30 -0400
Hey all,

As we have been discussing xorg being broken for some of us recently,
I've run into another little problem. In an effort to try to track
down my problems, which I think may relate to KDE 3.5.2, I decided to
boot into another interface. It seems that isn't possible at the
moment! No matter which GUI I try to boot into, it always goes into
KDE. KDE has taken over my machine!!

I can't seem to change which interface I use anymore. Have any others
tried this out? Where are the old 3.5.1 files located, as it sounds
like it may be time to go back, to test at least.

regards,
Lee

< Previous Next >