Re: [SLE] Why no Reply-to?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:30:16 -0400
On 06/04/03 10:17 ken apparently typed:

> I would agree with another poster on this topic: we should have another
> list to discuss how to use this list.

That's really pointless. Suselinuxusers on yahoogroups already has 1306
subscribers, and IIRC it does as does most of the world's dicussion
lists, as is the yahoogroups norm, by setting replies back to the list
by default. If everyone subscribing here who disagrees with this list's
policy would unsubscribe here and subscribe there, eventually we'd
probably be able to see which policy works best simply from the
subscriber counts.

A slightly more extreme alternative would be to install factory,
subscribe to the opensuse-factory list, and couch all your questions in
factory terms to ensure they're on topic there, where replies are set to
go automatically back to the list by default.
--
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but
rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth