Re: KBear FTP on SuSE 10.0
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:43:18 -0700
Hi Daniel:

I sometimes sign on to as many as three different machines (all
internal) with the same session of Konqueror. I notice that when I
decide to go back to a machine I've used before it still knows who I
am and I don't get the sign on. So I think maybe your provider knows
something about what he's talking about??? At least you have a
provider who knows what Konqueror is! Count your blessings!

KBear is being dropped from SUSE so is Konqueror is not adequate we
need to find a new ftp client. To bad. I really liked KBear in the
days it worked. I find it very difficult to go back to a cludge like
gFTP after KBear. But for me, Konqueror filled the bill nicely.

Chuck