Re: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:02:08 +0100
On 03/04/06, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevan,
> I know whatcha mean... me too.. they keep telling me frequent breaks
> will help.. does it help you? I haven't noticed any change unless I
> stay away from the box for a whole day or so.. then I have to hope none
> of my other triggers kick in.
>
> --
>
> P.S. I'm highly allergic to propranolol hydrochloride ( Inderal ) and
> similar.. I know what a heart attack feels like, and my heart is fine.
> I just had the symptoms caused by injection of that drug. But those
> sort of symptoms had the people who package the stuff tell me to throw
> my Rx away and never take it again.
>
> --

That's precisely what I should do (have to sometimes)...stay away for
a whole day(s). The trouble with doing that is that when I do fire up
lists, a Docotor Who group that I admin, fishing list then there is
the personal stuff) that I end up spending all day at the PC again....

That drug sounds nasty. I've been having to take 8
Paracetamol/codiene tables 500/30mg every day for the last 14 years.
I dare not even think about the state of my liver.

Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay