Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
  • From: "Harikrishnan T" <t.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:59:06 +0530
From: Kanak Changela <kanak.changela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 4, 2006 7:23 PM
Subject: RE: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
To: Harikrishnan T <t.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir,

Manuals are not included in boxes which are shipping in Indian Market. I Had
came across your posting in SUSE List as I had also subscribed there. I had
replied there also. All the Suse 10 and Novell Linux Desktop 9 boxes which
are shipped in India from Onward Novell, it does not include any manuals.

With Regrds

Kanak Changela

**
Strange are the ways of Novell. Recent Novell press release for SUSE
10.1also talks about a users's manual. Is this too a method to give
Red Hatish
look to SUSE?

Bye