Re: [SLE] edit video
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:20:25 -0700
On Wednesday 05 April 2006 05:42 am, Rich G wrote:
> I use MainActor from mainconcepts.com. It does work on AVI but not
> asf...

I do like MainActor, if only it weren't so bloody expensive! I think $199 is
very pricey for the average home user. I've written them often asking for a
more reasonable price point for us home people. I'm not a FOSS purist, but
I'd rather pay something like $40 for a home product like that.

Of course, I shouldn't complain. One buddy of mine, who does this
professionally, recently told me the studio spent almost $3K on a copy of
Avid (I think).
--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.