Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:26:10 -0700
> From: Kanak Changela <kanak.changela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Apr 4, 2006 7:23 PM
> Subject: RE: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
> To: Harikrishnan T <t.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> Manuals are not included in boxes which are shipping in Indian Market. I
> Had came across your posting in SUSE List as I had also subscribed there. I
> had replied there also. All the Suse 10 and Novell Linux Desktop 9 boxes
> which are shipped in India from Onward Novell, it does not include any
> manuals.

Oh, and as for the next version of SUSE - I'm only buying the box if I can get
a sticker.

I'm still offended that I didn't get a sticker with 10.0.

Maybe 11 will have a sticker since it will be louder than 10.
--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.