Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
  • From: wmeler <wmeler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:40:03 -0400
1) Thanks everyone! Still working this...
2) Did the error message I posted earlier (which I got from kmail) mean
anything to anybody? Here it is again, just in case:

Sending failed:
Timeout on server smtp.gmail.com
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the
problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox'
folder.
The following transport protocol was used: wmeler@xxxxxxxxx

That last line looks like the key to solving this problem, but I don't know
what it means.

--
Cheers,
wmeler