Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:53:14 -0400
into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Saturday 08 April
2006 11:32 am, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 08 April 2006 16:59, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > On 08/04/06, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> > I've had this happen a few times after install. Usually I find
> > that going back and selecting a different download server sorts the
> > problem out. I don't know what is going on but I suspect that
> > there is a simple time out at the server I chose in the first
> > place. Heavy load perhaps or routine server maintenance?
>
> jfweber:
>
> If fetchmsttfonts.sh does not work for you, have a look in that file.
> It may contain some hints on what to do.
>
> This might also be of use:
>
> http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/corefonts/
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34153
>
> Cheers,
>
> Leen

Thanks to all who helped, If no one objects I'll just sprinkle extra
Karma point on the list .. those who need or want them can grab as
needed. ( a bit like those all you can eat buffets ;-) )

"When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack Of Skill By
Doubling Your Efforts, There's No End To What You Can't Do."