Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 19:21:01 +0200
jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Saturday 08 April
> 2006 10:44 am, Per Jessen wrote:
>> Just out of curiosity, how do you define "secured"?
> <snip>
>
> Well for a really secured computer, It would have to be in a vault,
> like a bank vault, perhaps somewhere like fort Knox, or Cheyene
> Mountain.

Not a problem - I could always buy one of those left over army bunkers
in one of the mountains around here. Although my bomb-shelter has 1m
concrete walls, so that'll probably do for starters :-)

> I suppose the one thing I left out would be the human attempting to
> use it.

Actually, what you left out was the definition of "secured" in terms of
software/system setup. Physical security is quite a different topic.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

< Previous Next >