yast to update suse10 not working
  • From: Serge Naggar <naggar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:54:53 -0400
Hi,

Within the last couple of weeks I seem to have lost the ability to
update the suse 10 system using yast with the rpm patches I download. I
can use the rpm function for rpm updates but not the control center's
yast.

I usually update the system with the suse 10 patches for linux, kdebase,
kdeapps, gnomebase and gnomeapps plus samba, evolution [though I can't
get evolution to 2.6 as I can't find gtkhtml2 > 3.10] and openoffice.

I suspect that I must have blown something in yast with the updates??
Has anybody experienced the same situation? solved it?

Any ideas, solutions welcome.
Thank you.
--
Cheers,