RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
  • From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:58:53 +0530
Please do not berate me for the following question -- I am only curious:

Just like there exists CentOS as a freely available distribution of RHEL I
would like to know whether anyone has done a freely available distribution of
SLES or SLED. I have some people to convert to Linux, but since the SUSE
Linux 10 distribution is bleeding-edge and not completely stable, I can't
give them that (they are not computer-savvy to handle crashes etc) so I would
like to give them a stabilized version. I could of course give them CentOS,
but I want to give them a SUSE-based system, which is why I ask.

--

Tux #395953 resides at http://samvit.org
playing with KDE 3.52 on SUSE Linux 10.0

< Previous Next >