Re: [SLE] online_update error
  • From: Josef Wolf <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:02:44 +0200
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 07:53:53AM +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 12:25:27AM +0200, Anders Johansson wrote:
> > On Wednesday 12 April 2006 00:12, Josef Wolf wrote:
> > > I have configured TU-Ilmenau. But for reasons I don't understand, YOU
> > > constantly forgets this information, so I am not really sure whether this
> > > server is actually used. I have mailed this problem at 18 Feb 2006 to
> > > this list. But the link to the maillist archives from
> > > http://de.opensuse.org/Kommunikation seems to be gone, so I can not
> > > point to the article where I described this problem more verbosely :-(
> >
> > If you already have the broken patch downloaded, you may have to delete it
> > from /var/lib/YaST/you/mnt/
>
> We actually have renamed the patch to xorg-x11-server-52829 to make sure
> you dont need to do this.
>
> The fixed patch needed some time to migrate to all mirrors (and might still
> be doing so), but most of them should have it by now.

The problem seems to be gone away by now. BTW: I just noticed that the
downloaded rpm's don't get deleted. Although I have set

YOU_REMOVE_SOURCE_PACKAGES=yes

there are 57MB in /var/lib/YaST2/you/mnt/i386/update/10.0/rpm/i586/
Maybe this is related to the problem I reported in

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2006-Feb/2235.html

BTW: I have finally found the link to the maillist archives:

http://de.opensuse.org/Kommunikation-alt

Why is it removed on the new page?

< Previous Next >