Re: [SLE] How does one pronounce "SUSE"
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:53:16 +0100
On 12/04/06, Allen <slackwarewolf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He speaks 3 languages I know of. Watch the movie Revolution OS, he talks about
> his name and how to pronounce it, and how to pronounce Linux, and he
> pronounces SUSE.

What is that released on, Allen? I'd like to watch it but is it
available here in the UK? That's off the top of my head, I haven't
yet tried a Google (or other) search for it so apologies for that.
Any hints will help in my searching ;-)
Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay