Re: [SLE] kmail filter
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:30:56 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 12. April 2006 16:45 schrieb cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx:
> Running Kmail on my 9.3 and are now busy setting up 10.0.
> I have most things working but still have problems with the filter rules
> which I would lke to use from the 9.3 setup.
> Thought that these filter rules are found under kmailrc but after coppying
> that file from 9.3 home to my 10.0 home I still have no filter rules. Do
> not want to start at zero.

found the following on
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdepim-users/2006-April/007113.html :

"The problem was that in the General group of the kmailrc, the option
filters=0 was still there.
The zero should be substituted by the number of filters you've pasted in the
kmailrc file."

I guess/hope this helps...

Daniel

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com