kded and kdeinit
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:30:46 +0700
As my computer is sometimes crawling I regularly use htop to have a look what
is keeping my cpu busy and who is using my memory.
What I find strange is that I have at least four instances kded kdeinit.
After some googling I have a faint idea what kdeinit does but I do not
understand why four instances of this combination are running with different
PID's.
Found that with top -c and ps aux|grep ..... I should be able to find out what
certain programs are doing but in this case I am still looking for an answer.
Somebody with an explanation?

  • No further messages