citrix app launch from FireFox
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 00:37:11 -0500
SUSE10.1

I have installed the Citrix ICA client, yast confirms. But, when I go
to a web page to launch a citrix app, I am prompted for what program
to use to open the download file.

My question is: what file do I specify? I can't seem to find the
citrix ICA file anywhere on the system (there is no link for citrix in
the (what is it called .. ) 'start' menu thingy. And I have browsed
the file system to no avail.

Also ... I have been having odd behaviour with FireFox related to
this. It seems to want to block the pop up window I get when going to
the site, despite that I have added the site to the allow list. I have
even shut off pop up blocking. Now, a couple times I have (somehow)
managed to get past the blocker, and have gotten to the screen I
mentioned above. Any ideas how to get around all of this?

The url, if someone wants to try it, is:

timezone.pdspc.com

Peter