Re: [SLE] Disabling the acx_pci driver
  • From: Allen Seelye <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:42:58 -0600
Yes, but I'm using kernel 2.6.13-15.8-default and that guide is for
2.6.14 and earlier. I tried to follow some of it's suggestions anyway
but the file structure is different than the way he describes it. I'm
still pretty green about recompiling modules. I suppose there is some
way to do it and leave out the acx_pci module but I have no idea how to
go about doing that.

--

-Allen

--

Allen Seelye
Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable."

< Previous Next >