Re: [SLE] Accessing ~user/public_html
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:44:20 -0400
On Tuesday 18 April 2006 00:12, David Rankin wrote:
> Thank's Carl, I have tried all of that and still no joy. I can't think
> of what else it could be. My default-server.conf is now the same as yours
> and my mod_userdir.conf is the unmodified version that was installed by
> default with 10.0. Any other ideas of what to check?

Hi David,

Does the <Directory> section in moduser_dir.conf look like this?:

# the UserDir directive is actually used inside the virtual hosts, to
# have more control
#UserDir public_html
<Directory /home/*/public_html>

AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec +Includes

<Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Limit>