Re: [SLE] Running Windows Media Player with SuSE?
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:11:48 -0400
On Wednesday 19 April 2006 15:22, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> Strange, they are there. Try putting the file that I sent you privately
> in /etc/mplayer and try again. Also, which version of mplayer are you
> using?

I'm running the latest available from Packman:

MPlayer-1.0pre7try3-4
mplayerplug-in-3.21-0.pm.0
w32codec-all-20050412-0.pm.0

I broke down, signed up and downloaded some test clips from the problem site
(.mpg, .wmv & .avi). These files play just fine, locally, so it isn't the
codecs. No joy with your codecs.conf file, either, but thanks for sending it!

Carl

< Previous Next >