Re: [SLE] okay, here's an easy one. . .
  • From: "nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito" <suser.koolinus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:55:09 +0200
Il giorno mer, 19/04/2006 alle 13.44 -0500, Jonathan Puthoff ha scritto:
> Hi, all!
>
> Every time I insert an audio CD into my combo drive, my SUSE 10.0
> (w/Gnome 2.12) machine opens up Banshee to play the disk. I don't want
> it to do this. How do I change the "autoplay" settings for this
> instance? I have tried a couple of Google searches and they were
> unhelpful, but if anyone has a helpful link or knows what to do, please
> advise.

uhm, FC5 here and no SUSE box available, but:
desktop -> preferences -> "Removable supports"
it's a plain gnome user preference BTW, so in the gnome contro center
you should have the GUI you're searching

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182